Friday, July 15, 2011

new look

For those of you who don't stop by Imagining History daily and read through an RSS feed or Google Reader instead, I thought I would point out that the site has been revamped a bit, with A Cool New Background (yeeeah!), organization, and some additional blog pages on the right side with info about teaching and research. Any comments on these, how they can be cleaned up improved? Tough luck.

(Just kidding. Leave a comment and I'll see what I can fix.)

This was done partly because I was getting bored with the staid orange/white/black combo and also partly because I apparently just hit my 200th post the other day in a little over 2 years of blogging... wooooow!

But don't worry, it's a new look but same feel: you'll still get all the usual writings about videogames, random econ history papers that are actually Cool to Read, and assorted links... although I might be a bit more heavy on Anti-Mankiw for at least a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment